- Open and honest communication with customers.
- Online product configuration
- Long-term planning
- No products supplied to military or nuclear power companies.
- Regular customer surveys for market feedback.
- Availability in small and medium quantities to suit the requirements of startups and SMEs.
- We develop new products for future applications in co-operation with universities and research institutes.
- We supply products to universities for educational purposes.
- Our sustainable midi armrest was developed in collaboration with a research institute for bioplastics.
In order to satisfy our sustainability standards more and more on the product level, elobau is developing a modular, standardized vehicle operating system on its own.
Ecological impact of products
- Numerous environmental influences are simulated in our test laboratory. This enables us to ensure that our products have a very long service life (over ten years).
- We use the energy-efficient reed switch as our base technology.
- The modular design and the separability of our components enables easy repairs, and also increases the opportunities of recycling.
- Our products are manufactured in a carbon-neutral manner.
- With the in-house development of our bio-based midi armrest, we performed pioneering work and invested heavily in the development of this ecologically optimised product. It consists of approx 75% bio-based plastics and has a modular design.
- The combination of our standard products with a variable configuration saves a significant amount of resources, as we remove the need for inefficient single projects for smaller quantities.
- Through our high level of vertical integration, we can offer customised solutions and extensive knowledge on the development and products.
- Especially during joint development products, a large amount of information is exchanged.
- Information is exchanged during customer meetings, customer surveys, market analyses and benchmarks insofar as data protection permits.
- You can find technical information about our products on our website and in our data sheets; 3D data is provided on request.