- Mottos: “Focus on people” – “With one another & for one another”
- In addition to this, we have also established guiding principles for good communication.
- Participation in the “Great Place to Work” study every two years with anonymous employee survey.
- Average length of service is in excess of 7 years, the fluctuation rate in 2017 was 3.26%.
- More than 50% of applications are unsolicited.
- Diverse work groups for employee involvement and improving the workplace culture.
- “Beekeeper” internal workplace app
- “Suggestion box” for easy and quick communication with company management.
- Executive director talk and sustainability training for all new employees.
- Extensive training and development opportunities – more than 200 per year
- Peer to peer consulting model
- Various employee groups and competence areas.
- Yearly employment development review with performance objectives.
- An average of 40 apprentices employed in eight different roles with different training requirements.
- Collaborations with local schools and universities.
- Numerous study places available for further training.
Equality and employee participation are important criteria for us in our daily, but also strategic, personnel work.
- Comprehensive, sustainable occupational health management
- Health management working group
- Ergonomics team
- Management training
- Company physician
- Health days
- Company fitness at the workplace
- Occupational integration management
- At the end of 2017, the average age at elobau was 38.9 years (women: 41.0, men 36.3). We have established a well-balanced workforce structure.
- Employees from nearly 30 different countries work at elobau.
- elobau employs refugees within the scope of internships, as apprentices and in permanent positions
- We employ an increasing number of people with disabilities and are expanding our collaborations with sheltered workshops.
- Autonomously developed, transparent salary system in production.
- Company pension with an offer for a sustainability fund.
Company social benefits
- Employee benefit card of €44 per month
- Working time account
- Advice on the company retirement benefits
- Net pay optimisation
- Occupational health management
- Social counselling
- Complimentary charging of pedelecs and e-vehicles
- Social activities
- Company sports clubs
- Discounted eco-energy rates for employees homes
Fair work hours
- Defined working week of 40 hours, but approximately 40 different working time models.
- Flexitime model with core time in most departments.
- Only two departments with permanent two-shift system (Monday to Friday and without night shift).
- Home working opportunities
- Possibility of 3 month sabbatical
- Certified organic company cafeteria.
- Free organic apples, fair trade coffee and organic tea, organic products in vending machines.
- Coffee mugs provided for all employees.
- Emissions from daily commute recorded for the company climate footprint.
- Complimentary charging of pedelecs and e-vehicles.
- Environmentally friendly company car policy.
- “Ride a bike” bike to work scheme
- Company bicycles for use on site.
- Travel policy with focus on rail travel.