elobau angle sensors are based on the wear-free and contactless Hall principle, which is extremely reliable and ensures a long service life. The angle sensors have a high resistance to shock and vibration, making them ideal for challenging off-highway uses such as transport cranes, wind turbines, agricultural machinery or construction machinery.
- Long service life through Hall principle
- Selectable signal sequences
- Measuring range up to 360°
- Redundant versions
- Convenient CANopen/SAE J1939 interface
- Analogue outputs
- Compact and robust housing