elobau sensors are contactless, wear and maintenance free, as well as extremely reliable. Our electronic sensors are based on the Hall, MEMS or magnetoresistive principle. In addition to tilt, angle and proximity sensors, our product line includes proximity switches based on reed-contact technology (also for potentially explosive areas), steel-proximity switches, vane switches and plunger switches.
Thanks to our range of standard products, we can quickly and cost-effectively provide customer-specific solutions.
The sensors from elobau offer:
- Very long service life through contactless technology
- Protection class up to IP69K
- Temperature range -40 °C to +150 °C
- Large sensing distances and offset tolerances
- Extremely high resolution
- Output signals: analogue, digital, single-channel and redundant as well as
with direct bus connection via CANopen or SAE J1939
- Cable or plug connection on housing
- Rugged and compact housing designs in various materials
- Simple, time-saving mounting