- Optional LED illumination of various colours
- Ergonomically adaptable by means of various actuator types
- High reliability thanks to shielded, contactless Hall technology
- IP67 electronics protection class
- Deflection: ±10° or ±30° no-detent, ±20° detent
- For wiring and signal form, select between ratiometric analogue, semi-redundant analogue and redundant analogue or digital
Due to its flat, miniature design, illuminated thumbwheel switch 175D
is ideal for use in joystick grips and the keypads of mobile machinery.
The thumbwheel can be mounted in our joystick grips 361G / 362G and 341G / 342G, for the control of operational functions, such as those on wheel loaders.
Do you need anything else? If you have any questions we will be happy to assist. You can find our contact details on page 2.