- Openings for cable fixation for effective strain relief on the cable harness
- simple and reliable assembly due to compact design and injection-moulded fixing sleeves
- 3 LED outputs
- 17 inputs for analog and digital signals
- supports CANopen or SAE J1939 CAN protocols
- additional 5 V supply voltage for external components
- Version available with safety-certified electronics SIL2 and PL d
- Sealed electronics according to protection class IP67
The 351CM007 CAN module offers the possibility to flexibly connect analog or digital signals to CAN bus systems. The CAN bus protocols CANopen and SAE J1939 are possible.
The compact design ensures effortless integration of the CAN module and simplifies installation in confined spaces. The robust design guarantees safe and reliable operation even under extreme ambient conditions.