- Extreme operating temperature range
from -25 °C to +130 °C
- IP67 protection class
- Various materials and designs available
- Variants with cable output as well as
- Different options for switching paths (4-12mm)
- Can be modified according to requirements
The plunger-operated switches from elobau are extremely robust. The robustness is ensured by the high leak tightness in accordance with IP67, together with a high level of temperature stability and vibration resistance. The robust design and availability of different versions make them extremely versatile in use. Depending on the version, they can be used to detect the positions of shafts or pistons in different applications.
Typical applications are gearboxes, drive and conveyor components or the sensing of end positions in industrial applications.
Ce produit est également disponible dans notre elo.store.