- Long lifetime and extremely reliable from contactless measurement with Hall principle
- P67 protection class for harsh environmental conditions
- High temperature resistance from -40 °C to +85 °C
- Resolution 0.1°
- Current or voltage output signal available
- Redundant output signal
- Available with AMP plug (Micro Quadlock System) or Deutsch plug DT04-6P
Angle sensor 424R has a redundant design and, as a result, is suitable for safety-critical measurement tasks. The sensor measures angles are between 30° and 120°. Angle sensor 424R is based on the contactless Hall measurement principle, which is extremely reliable and ensures a long service life. The sensor can be used for angle determination in telescopic arms of telescopic handlers and lifting platforms as well as for many other challenging off-highway applications.
Ce produit est également disponible dans notre elo.store.