- Long lifetime and extremely reliable from contactless measurement with Hall principle
- Angle measuring range between 20° and 360°
- IP67 protection class for harsh environmental conditions
- Temperature range -40 °C to +85 °C
- Resolution 12 bit
- Current or voltage output signal
- Available with one or two outputs, PWM signal available on request
The angle measuring range lies between 20° and 359°. The measuring principle is contactless,
based on a magnetic field rotating above the 2D Hall sensor. The system is short-circuit proof. There is no mechanical limit stop. Housing material: PBT.
The 360° angle sensor 424D is used for the detection of rotary movements from 20° to 360°. Angle sensor 424D is based on the contactless Hall measurement principle, which is extremely reliable and ensures a long service life.
Angle sensors are used, for example, in foot pedals for controlling mobile machinery or for position determination in cranes. Additionally, the 424D is ideal for use in excavators, robots or wind turbines thanks to its robust design.
Ce produit est également disponible dans notre elo.store.