- Long lifetime and extremely reliable from contactless measurement with Hall principle
- Angle measuring range up to 360°
- IP67 protection class for harsh environmental conditions
- Temperature range 40 °C to +85 °C
- CAN bus connection (ISO 11898)
- Protocols CANopen and SAE J1939
- Optionally with operating lever
- Connection with Deutsch DT06-6S connector
The 360° angle sensor 424C is used for angle measurements from 20° to 360° and is based on the contactless Hall measurement principle. It is extremely reliable and ensures a long service life. Due to the ball bearing, the pivot axis can absorb smaller radial forces and is therefore suitable for many applications in automation and vehicle construction where rotary movements of an axis must be detected.
Ce produit est également disponible dans notre elo.store.