- Long lifetime and extremely reliable from contactless measurement with Hall principle
- Angle measurement range between 30° and 120°
- IP67 protection class for harsh environmental conditions
- Operating temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C
- Resolution 0.1°
- Various current or voltage output signals
- Infinitely short-circuit proof
- Available together with actuation lever for simple connection
- EMV stabile for the motor vehicle sector, field withstand 200 V/m
- Ball bearing (optionally with plain bearing)
The angle sensor 424A is used for measuring angles between 30° and 120°. The 424A is based on the contactless Hall measurement principle, which is extremely reliable and ensures a long service life. Due to high protection class IP67, the sensor can be used used reliably even under tough environmental conditions. Owing to their robustness, the sensors are particularly suitable for measuring the angular positions of rotating elements under extreme aenvironmental conditions, e.g. on mobile machinery, in cranes, excavators, ships, mobile and stationary waste compactors, valve controllers, robot technology and wind turbines or in large medical devices.
Ce produit est également disponible dans notre elo.store.