elobau sensors are contactless, wear and maintenance-free, and precise. The electronic sensors are based on the Hall, MEMS, magnetoresistive or ultrasonic principles. In addition to ultrasonic sensors, tilt sensors, angle sensors and proximity sensors, our product portfolio also includes various position sensors on a reed-contact basis (also for explosive areas), such as magnetic sensors, vane switches and plunger switches.
This range means that there is an elobau sensor available for many mobile and industrial applications. In addition to the extensive standard range, elobau also quickly and efficiently produces customised solutions in close partnership with the customer.
- Long service life through contactless technologies
- Precise measurement using high-resolution
- Large operating distances depending on the magnet
- Wide variety of different electrical connections
- Various output signals: analogue, digital, bus
connection via CANopen or SAE J1939
- Redundant variants
- Robust and compact housing designs in various materials
- Explosion-proof versions
- NO, NC and CO contacts
- Industry 4.0 ready – IO-Link
- Temperature range -40 °C to +150 °C
- Protection class up to IP69K