- High reliability and long service life thanks to contactless reed technology
- Developed for harsh operating conditions, high protection class IP67 for electronics
- Robust and space-saving design
- 3 detent positions for direction control
- Switching signals optionally overlapping for the optional detection of line interruptions
- Integrated mounting bracket available for steering columns for diameters of 38 mm or 45mm
- Mechanical locking in centre position
- Available with or without push button
With or without detent.
The Lever switch 351RHS, with integrated mounting bracket for standardised steering columns, is used for direction control. Optionally available with mini push buttons which can be used to operate the horn and other functions. The robust Lever switch 351RHS is used in agricultural vehicles, construction machinery and self-propelled machinery. Using proven technology, these steering column switches are robust and reliable even under tough working conditions.
Ce produit est également disponible dans notre elo.store.