- Space-saving design
- High reliability and long service life thanks to contactless Hall-effect and reed technology
- Different output signals are possible: analogue, redundant, CAN bus connection (CANopen / SAE J1939) or with switching output
- Protection class IP67, making it ideal for adverse conditions
- Deflection ±20°
- Available with various actuation types such as
no detent / detent
- If required, back-printed and abrasion-resistant push button switches are selectable. Backlight and function light possible
For applications that require finesse in adverse working conditions. With up to 3 micro push button switches and space-saving bottom mounting. The compact standard handle has proven its suitability for demanding, dusty environments. It is straight with a symmetrical design so that it can be operated with either the left or the right hand.
When it comes to the floating position of the hydraulics, the joystick has detent points in the end positions both for movement forwards and to the right in order to keep the standard handle in the respective position.
Ce produit est également disponible dans notre elo.store.