- Supply voltage 24V AC and DC
- Connection for 4 sensors normally open/ normally closed
- Monitoring of connected contactors (EDM)
- Very compact design
- 1 relay safety output potential-free SIL3/PLe/Kat.4
- 1 control output changeover contact potential-free
- LEDs for status and error indication
The compact design of the 4621273E safety evaluation unit allows it to be used even in applications with limited space.
A potential-free safety output in SIL3/PLe up to 4A and a control output with change-over contacts up to 3A are available. A maximum of 4 sensors with normally open/ normally closed contacts can be connected. Input expansion units (interfaces) can’t be used. Due to the 24V AC and DC supply voltage, the unit can be used for a wide range of applications.
The 4621273E can be used as a pin-compatible replacement for
462121E1U (Note: different operating time)
462121E1U1 (Note: different operating time)
462124E1 (Note: different operating voltage AC 230 V)
462124E1U (Note: different operating voltage AC 230 V and different operating time)
462121H1U (Note: different operating time)
462121H5U (Note: different operating time)
Circuit examples are available on request from elobau.
Ce produit est également disponible dans notre elo.store.