- Level measurement on reed-contact basis
- Mechanical hinge allows use in powerful flows
- Material: PP or PA12
- Mounting options: NPT thread or compression grommet
- Available connection types: cable outlet, M12 connector or pigtail
- Contact form: N.O., N.C. or changeover
- Temperature range from -25 °C to +105 °C
- Switching voltage up to max. 250V
- IP67 protection class
The float switch side mount 207KS with robust mechanical hinge is ideal for use in applications that require reliable monitoring under powerful flows. It is available with two different mounting options, so ideal for use in a range of applications and industries, eg the detection of fluid levels in water treatment containers, mechanical engineering and plant construction. The float switch also has a specially designed compression grommet which allows it to be installed from the outside. The switching function is reversible by simply rotating the float switch, making this a highly flexible and cost-effective solution.
Ce produit est également disponible dans notre elo.store.