- Level detection on reed-contact basis
- Teflon hinge for use in high-viscosity or contaminated media
- Material: PP or PVDF
- Mounting options: G 1/2″ thread or compression grommet
- Available connection types: cable outlet, M12 connector or pigtail
- Contact form: N.O., N.C. or changeover
- Temperature range from -25 °C to +105 °C
- Switching voltage up to max. 250V
- IP67 protection class
The float switch side mount 205KS with Teflon hinge is ideal for use in media that has a tendency to clump or contains contaminants that need to be monitored. It is available with two different mounting options, so ideal for use in a range of applications and industries, eg the detection of fluid levels in water treatment containers, mechanical engineering and plant construction. The float switch also has a specially designed compression grommet which allows it to be installed from the outside. The switching function is reversible by simply rotating the float switch, making this a highly flexible and cost-effective solution.
Ce produit est également disponible dans notre elo.store.