- Level measurement on reed-contact basis
- Available mounting threads: G 1.5″, G 2″ 1.5″ NPT or 2″ NPT
- Available with pipe length up to 2500 mm (on request)
- Material: PVC, PP, PA 12, stainless steel or PVDF
- Current or voltage output available
- Up to 4 freely programmable switching points
- Measurement resolution at intervals of 10-35 mm (standard 10 mm / 20 mm)
- Temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C
- Optionally with temperature sensor
This analogue float level sensor is available with a pipe length of up to 2500 mm. The fluid level sensor is also available with a 360° rotatable head which offers additional flexibility for mounting.
The float level sensor is optionally available with LCD display or remote control for simple programming.
There is wide range of possible applications for this level sensor. The choice of available materials, length and resolution means it can be used in virtually any industrial or automotive application.