- Region Assistant – Americas Region
Region Assistant – Americas Region
We are a progressive organisation who believes in developing and empowering our workforce.
We are seeking a motivated, energetic and assertive individual for the position of Region Assistant for the Americas region.
In your role, you will assist and support the Region Manager Americas, who is as well the President of elobau U.S, Inc., fulfilling a variety of tasks and responsibilities in the areas of General Administration, Finance & Accounting, Reporting, Office Management, and Human Resources. This is a North America based position, with a lot of interactions with other elobau entities in Europe, and South America. The position requires a strong background and experience in office management, and a proven ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
What you can expect from us
Responsibilities for the Americas Region:
- Administrative tasks including preparing presentations, organizing meetings & company events
- Creation of documents for internal processes and systems
- Compiling summary documents and presentations (eg sales plans, budgets, business plans)
- Contribution to international projects on behalf of the Region
- Creating board level presentations
- Managing incoming messages and taking appropriate follow up and delegation actions
- Arranging domestic and international travel and accommodation
- Supporting the daily work of the Regional Team: attendance in team calls, note taking, etc.
- Monitoring task completion and organization of results
Responsibilities for elobau U.S, Inc.
- Bookkeeping and accounting, in collaboration with group controlling and finance
- Travel expenses and auto usage administration
- Employee registration, payroll, and PTO’s/Sick Days management
- Health, dental insurance and vision plans administration
- Retirement plan and other employee benefits administration
- Update office policies and procedures, including employee handbook
- Manage and update company comprehensive insurance program
- Tax filing and payments
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Maintain and update all company contracts, records, archives, and other important documents
- Cash management and banking relationship under management supervision
- Monitoring of Account Receivables in close cooperation with Inside Sales
- Payment to suppliers including other elobau entities
Who are we looking for
- Someone who can work independently and is able to manage multiple topics at the same time
- An enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn and develop, and has a flexible and adaptable approach
- Highly reliable with the ability to work on confidential and sensitive topics and maintain discretion
- Excellent communication, must be able to work cross functionally with multiple colleagues
- Outstanding organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Energetic, focused, and results oriented
- Willingness to travel internationally a few times per year
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese language a definitive plus
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting principles, P&L and Balance Sheets
- High level of fluency with all MS Outlook programs, particularly PowerPoint
- Strong math and computer skills, ability to design and maintain complex Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new IT tools and IT landscape
Compensation and benefits
- Compensation package includes base salary and annual group incentive
- Outstanding healthcare coverage at limited cost to the employee
- 401k with up to 7% company match
- Possibility of hybrid presence if the office (3-2)
elobau U.S.,Inc. is the North American branch of elobau in Leutkirch, Germany. We are a dynamic, innovative, mid-size company with a current workforce of more than 1000 employees worldwide.
We design and manufacture high-quality Operator Controls, Machine Safety, Level Measurement and Sensors for a variety of customers and applications, including off-road vehicles and industrial machinery.
Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do at elobau and we have been manufacturing carbon neutral since 2009.